RUN FOR HEROES MARATHON – 42k, 21k, 10k and 5k Run/Walk

 

Welcome to the World Alzheimer’s Day ‘Run for Heroes’ Marathon the Official Run for the Battle of Lake Erie Bicentennial Celebrations. Heroes live amongst us, raise the bar, and make us all better people. This run allows you to say, “I am running for the person who has made a difference in my life.” We celebrate the Caregivers of Alzheimer Patients. The proceeds of this event go to fund Caregiver Support Programs at the Alzheimer Society of Windsor and Essex County.


 

HAVE WE GOT FLAT!

 

Join our flat (the highest to lowest elevation change is 38ft), fast, scenic, historic small-town Marathon. Join us for all the great history and running fun. This is an officially measured and certified Boston Qualifier course. 1/ 5 of our Marathon Runners went to Boston this year by qualifying on our course. 51% of all runners surveyed say they did their Personal Best on this course, and 99% would definitely recommend it to friends. (The other 1% obviously have no friends!) Our goal is to be the largest ‘small town’ Marathon, with a maximum of 4,000 runners, so join now before it is sold out!


 

2013 RACE GEAR

marathon pkg
halfmarathon pkg
10K pkg
5K pkg

 

2013 Run for Heroes Sponsors

 

Sobeys SponsorWlei SponsorRIVER SponsorAM800 Sponsor

 

CTV SponsorOYA Solar SponsorRunusa Sponsor

 

Walkerville Brewery SponsorTourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island Sponsor